Honored Contributor

Does Anyone Use Mally Beauty For Brows?

I've used this brow wax and powder since it launched.  Now, Q doesn't stock it and I can only get it off of amazon.  I never, EVER have enough wax.  I throw away loads of powder which isn't able to deliver enough color alone.

What are you using?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Use Mally Beauty For Brows?

@ECBG 

Love this product,

Doll 10 Arch Expert Sculpting Brow Gel Duo w/ Fibers, Got the universal color when it was on sale as a double on Q.

Doris has a $10 off coupon on her site and more colors to choose from.  It gives me an instant eye lift, holds beautiful and colors grays with ease.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi wrote:

@ECBG 

Love this product,

Doll 10 Arch Expert Sculpting Brow Gel Duo w/ Fibers, Got the universal color when it was on sale as a double on Q.

Doris has a $10 off coupon on her site and more colors to choose from.  It gives me an instant eye lift, holds beautiful and colors grays with ease.

@hopi Thanks a bunch!  I needed to find a new product since this one seems to be going away.  I'll check it out for sure.  Doll 10 sells like free gold!!!

WHICH one do you use please?  Thanks!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG 

The color I purchased is called from Q was universal. My eyebrows are brunette with some ignorant grays.  This also has fibers and a super nice brush.  Doll 10 site is sold out of brunette  and Q of course has shipping.  So went ahead and got the universal again from the Doll 10 site because it worked well.  The coupon comes up when you go on her site and put in your email and they email it instantly.

Hope that helps. 

Item #'s

A284633

A359138

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

I've used this brow wax and powder since it launched.  Now, Q doesn't stock it and I can only get it off of amazon.  I never, EVER have enough wax.  I throw away loads of powder which isn't able to deliver enough color alone.

What are you using?

Elf and L’Oréal and Maybelline have a similar product. I also loved Mally’s Eyebrow Wax & Powder dual. I’m using my last one. I am looking at this too. A411506 Full Brow Fab Brow Starter Kit
Valued Contributor

@ECBG   Item A221599  the Mally Brow cream/gel in a pot with brush is my Favorite, in Taupe, so far.  This is my second order because a few years ago the same product got too dried out before I could finish it.  I think they've improved the formula.  Out of ALL the Brow products I've tried this one has worked the best for my fading thin eyebrows: I get brows that are visible, shaped yet very natural (I don't do the 'major' brows).  There's a learning curve -- I dip the angled brush in product then tap it around in the cap before applying.  I like the Brush end to finish it off.  QVC has 3 colors left now: Gray, Taupe and Auburn.  KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED WHEN NOT USING.