Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you use “OTC” retinol or RX?

@SilleeMee, thank you very much. as always, that's awesome information to have. and yep, I've been over doing it.

p.s.  I can only imagine what you've been through. take your time to feel better. breathe deeply and enjoy the peace that healing brings. Heart

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

You're welcome. Woman Happy @MariotaMurielle ...and thank you so much for your very kind words. 

Esteemed Contributor

for ADC and Taraskincare users: they both use forms of payment I've never used before. have you had any concerns about security at all?

are there other comparable sites that use more conventional payment forms?

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

I'm afraid of retinol in any form Smiley Sad  Wish I could get over it but I had a bad experience with it decades ago Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

for ADC and Taraskincare users: they both use forms of payment I've never used before. have you had any concerns about security at all?

@MariotaMurielle  I bought from Tara using PayPal.  I use a double ID verification process with my PayPal account and feel secure.  

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

@MariotaMurielle 

eChecks are the same type of transaction as a paper check. The only difference is that the eCheck is sent directly to the payee electronically rather than with paper. When you pay with an eCheck, you provide all the information shown on your paper check which includes account and routing numbers. Payment by eCheck goes directly to the seller where no one else has access to it. When your bank receives the eCheck transaction then it takes 2 to 3 days to clear and post to your account. That transaction shows up on your account as a pre-authorized debit with a unique serial  and description number.

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle  - I've placed several orders with ADC using the echeck and have not had any issues.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@MariotaMurielle  - I've placed several orders with ADC using the echeck and have not had any issues.

Same here and I've been their customer for almost ten years....yikes that's hard to believe.Smiley SurprisedWoman Happy

Regular Contributor

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned ROC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Night Cream.  I've been using it for at least 20 years and it always leaves my skin baby-soft when I leave it on overnight.  I buy a 2-pack at Costco and it's very affordable.  I stopped using it here and there but always returned because I could see results with both wrinkle prevention and the texture of my skin. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I'm afraid of retinol in any form Smiley Sad  Wish I could get over it but I had a bad experience with it decades ago Smiley Sad

@monicakm 

There have been impovements with Retin-A formulations. Today we have choices. I think many times people have bad experiences with a product b/c of improper application.  Maybe this video can help you. It did me and some others here on this forum. I hope you can find the time to watch it. This video has a lot of useful info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQqOa6QcjMQ