Super Contributor

Like the shows are not very exciting anymore? I sure do not mean about the hosts, it is just that I remember when the shows contained so many new items in the same show, you did not know which item to order first because they were gonna sell out? I love Jessica, she is nice and very real, it has nothing to do with her at all, I just feel like the new kitsd and products are few and far between. QVC got first shot at all of the new, and they made kits just for us. But now I see the same kits everywhere. I feel so let down after the show is over. The shows are few and far between anyway so why can't they come up with some exciting kits? Maybe it is just me but I just tape the shows now, it used to be I parked my rear on the sofa and did not miss a single word, please bring the excitement back.

Super Contributor

I think now that they reverted back to using pressed powders and liquid foundation... they lost touch with what use to make them different. when all they had was mineral powders in little pots with beautiful colors... it made it somehow more exciting and fun. Now, and since the Billion dollar buyout, the new company is trying to grab every market and sell what everyone sells. Yawn...... they no longer stand out anymore.

Trusted Contributor
Years ago when QVC launched bareMinerals, it had very limited distribution and the product type (loose minerals) was a new idea for the Q viewer. bareMinerals has since expanded its dustribution and QVC has found other lines that are very popular with their audience. Hence neither company relies on the other as much.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

I feel the whole thing so very sad, Bare minerals can still sell 3000 units in a minute and a half, they should get back to the way they rolled out great kits and watch and see how much money people spend. When I see something new on it takes me about 30 seconds to buy, just please bring us those amazing kits and you will see that you still need us, the qvc family to make your product great.

Honored Contributor

They should call it Bare Minimum.

Honored Contributor

I remember when a TSV could sell 180,000 units.

Super Contributor
The whole thing is really sad. I miss the awesome loose mineral kits, Leslie, the excitement of the QVC shows and so much more. Between Ready, liquid & cream items, Leslie not as involved anymore & the sale of BE; in my opinion they destroyed themselves! Even the amount of posts here, on other forums and FB is next to nothing. There use to be millions during a BE show...last show I think there were less than 10.
Respected Contributor

Totally lost their way in my opinion. I used to love watching Leslie and the TSV kits she used to do on AUTO D for around $40 were so much fun. I haven't bought a thing in years. Now I am into it Cosmetic more than anything else. Tarte some, no more Mally for me either.

Super Contributor

Yes I spread my bare mineral dollars elsewhere also. The only thing close to the old kits are the recycled kits when they have beauty rush, but even that is stupid. They have so lost their way. I used to buy so much from them and now where are they? I want the kits, I want new every show and I want a million bucks too, have a better shot at a million than I do getting the old mystique back, so so sad