Honored Contributor

I don't get this at all. He says to first put on the collagenesis reverse creme (fine, I like it) which has no oil. Then to put on the lipid infusion face oil, which contains just about every oil I've ever heard of, then to top it off with the new rose petal collagenesis anhydrous balm which of course means no oil is in it. Am I being hoodwinked here? I just don't get the logic.

Another Dimitri question/observation: when he was using his hand cream on his own hands, why does the hand without the hand cream look so bad and the one with the hand cream look so good?  The man owns the company. His hands should both look good. Does this mean that they only look good when the cream is on, but once it's worn off, it's the same old hands? Isn't it a cumulative effect? He confuses me terribly. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Dimitri and anhydrous

[ Edited ]

Jud, anhydrous does not mean no oil is in it, it means no water is in it. The new Rose cream has several oils in it.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Jud, anhydrous does not mean no oil is in it, it means no water is in it. The new Rose cream has several oils in it.

Oh, duh, thank you so much, shel. I remember now! Dimitri himself taught me and I forgot. I ordered it 'cause I like how he said to just press it into my skin. I thought it would be good over my retinol.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dimitri and anhydrous

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

I don't get this at all. He says to first put on the collagenesis reverse creme (fine, I like it) which has no oil. Then to put on the lipid infusion face oil, which contains just about every oil I've ever heard of, then to top it off with the new rose petal collagenesis anhydrous balm which of course means no oil is in it. Am I being hoodwinked here? I just don't get the logic.

Another Dimitri question/observation: when he was using his hand cream on his own hands, why does the hand without the hand cream look so bad and the one with the hand cream look so good?  The man owns the company. His hands should both look good. Does this mean that they only look good when the cream is on, but once it's worn off, it's the same old hands? Isn't it a cumulative effect? He confuses me terribly. 

Lol...@judaline.  It sure can get confusing, especially when the shows are going fast and furious!   I use the Creme Reverse as well so do understand what he's trying to put across.  The Creme Reverse is not a moisturizer per se so many of us do mix it with an oil/oils/lipid infusion of choice to add hydration and even more nourishment to the skin.  The Rose Noir Balm is made without water, ie, anhydrous.  This one provides a protective barrier and moisture, especially during this time of the year when the air dries out and the cold weather arrives.  HTH's

The hands....Dimitri only uses product on his right hand so is purposely showing us the benefits of his creams/lotions.  One application of lotion doesn't do that.  Can't fool us!  Cumulative for sure, but it is a really nice hand cream IMO.   Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Lol...@judaline.  It sure can get confusing, especially when the shows are going fast and furious!   I use the Creme Reverse as well so do understand what he's trying to put across.  The Creme Reverse is not a moisturizer per se so many of us do mix it with an oil/oils/lipid infusion of choice to add hydration and even more nourishment to the skin.  The Rose Noir Balm is made without water, ie, anhydrous.  This one provides a protective barrier and moisture, especially during this time of the year when the air dries out and the cold weather arrives.  HTH's

The hands....Dimitri only uses product on his right hand so is purposely showing us the benefits of his creams/lotions.  One application of lotion doesn't do that.  Can't fool us!  Cumulative for sure, but it is a really nice hand cream IMO.   Woman LOL

Got it. I think.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Another Dimitri question/observation: when he was using his hand cream on his own hands, why does the hand without the hand cream look so bad and the one with the hand cream look so good?  The man owns the company. His ha, nds should both look good. Does this mean that they only look good when the cream is on, but once it's worn off, it's the same old hands? Isn't it a cumulative effect? He confuses me terribly. 

@Judaline, Collagenesis Creme Reverse has oil in the ingredient deck.  Squalane, Shea butter, green tea oil (which is some oil infused with green tea), Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, and quite a few others.  Am I confusing this with another product?

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I'll bet he had fat injections in that plump, juicy hand!  C'Mon!!   Also...I tried wetting one hand, and applying any old cream, and my hand looked alot moister too!.  The dry hand has the same crepy feeling like he shows.