Cute for a Halloween party though.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Different mascara colors

@Sassycoco wrote:
@beach-mom

That golden bronze sounds nice 👌

Do they still have it ?

Thank you 😊

@Sassycoco - It was years ago. Despite having many requests for it, they haven't brought it back. I keep hoping!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@beach-mom

Thank you 😊 💗

My bad ...you answered my question in your earlier post !

I was curious if any other brands ,have something similar?

You inspired me to do some research!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the loreal voluminous in violet and burgundy. I love them. I have a eyeko in green. Green really makes my brown eyes stand out. I saw those thrive yesterday and I was like I need those. Have never tried thrive before. I used to have a pink mascara like 25 years ago. These look very subtle like the loreal ones. I wear a white primer with any colored mascara.

Esteemed Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  I have a trick where I do a light layer of blue or purple mascara and a layer brown mascara over it- it really makes my blue green eyes pop! I like Loreal purple mascara and Maybelline blue mascara. Smiley Happy

I have blue/green eyes too, and currently use Loreal Voluminous in black. Tks for the tip. I've seen that purple in CVS and almost tried it once. It looked like a pretty, deep brown/purple (rather than a bright blue/purple) and I thought it might be a subtle pop of color for fun.

All the loreal ones are very subtle. White primer underneath is essential but it's a very subtle color. They are really pretty.

Honored Contributor

In the last year I have fallen in love with Maybelline Snapscara, comes in black, brown, navy, black cherry, and violet. I  have and use all the colors!! I also use Loreal Voluminous in green. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle  Yes! Maybelline Snapscara in black cherry and violet are great- I've used those too! Smiley Very Happy