Contributor

Re: Did you receive your It Cosmetics TSV? What do you think?

I'm not sure about it yet. I want to love IT cosmetics so much but I don't know. It's too light of coverage for me and a little glowy. I have to set with powder. And it didn't last on me very well. The lip balm is ok but nothing special. I like the brush and mascara. I think I need more full coverage long wear foundation .
Super Contributor

Love the CC cream very much, just wish is would stay on all day. However I dislike the lip balm.. There was no color at all and I did not like that. I like the original color of the orginal one. 

Super Contributor

Mine came today, I have the regular cc cream but really love this one best. It make my skin dewy. I have dry skin and it just looks wonderful on me. I got the medium. I was wondering what brand of moisturizer do most people wear under it.

Respected Contributor

The CC foundation was all I'd hoped it would be. The color was perfect, super coverage but not mask-like, great blending, and the big challenge, it didn't settle into pores and fine lines. I was so pleased, but I kept waiting for the shiny appearance to diminish, and it didn't. I had done a test patch on my arm, and realized it was covered with tiny sparkles. That's very pretty on younger skin, but not when you'e older. I tried covering it with a film of another BB cream, but the sparkles showed through. Maybe powder would be the solution, but I don't want to use powder.

Sadly, I am also not taken by the lip product. I'm not sure of its coloring ability, but the balm part of it doesn't last. The mascara didn't thrill me either. I don't like the idea of digging in at the base of my lashes, it's too close to the eye. I'd rather use a liner. My lashes also looked oddly spindly, which I didn't like.

So the set is going back, with regrets. I am hoping IT/QVC offer the regular CC in a big tube, and maybe combine it with the Confidence cream, which I love. I'll cross my fingers on at least getting a deal on the cream during tonight's show (in half an hour) or July 5, when they present again.

Respected Contributor

I would like to respond, however, i was just notified by QVC that my order is on backorder because they do not have the item in stock that was the TSV.  I ordered Fair and they said they had Fair when I ordered it, but now they don't have it.  I may or may not get it depending on if the manufacturer can honor the sale.

What the heck is going on with QVC?  Do they have a glitch in their inventory or ordering system?  They are starting to look flaky with this kind of thing. 

Once I get it and try it, I will review it.  I guess that is IF I get it.

Regular Contributor

I was SO excited to get this.  I love several IT products that I use everyday.  However...I did not like the illumination foundation, the lip product was unnecessary, the brush wasn't even special.  My mascara works much better for me than Tightline.  So, after receiving the TSV in only three days, I returned it the very next day.  No problem, I still have my regular CC, my blush, my beautiful eyeshadow, my Confidence In A Cream.  I am happy.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered 2 sets - one in light and one in medium.  The Good:  CC cream is v good quality and tube with pump lid is hygienic and easy to control the size of squirts; the light color was perfect for my light skin tone....The Bad:  there are micro silver flecks in the cream that are v evident when outside in the sunshine, to say there are no flecks is UNTRUE Jamie; the tightline is basically useless and has no coverage; the lip balm comes off clear with no color at all; the brush is lush but not as good as a flat foudndation brush as it absorbs the cream too much so you use more than is needed.  Sad to say, I am returning both:-((.

Super Contributor

I received mine today. I already use the cc cream so it was a win for me for this size! I don't like the lip color at all. It's called the perfect pink but I'm getting no color at all. It's like putting on Chapstick. I do use her mascara and wish she had included one of the other two. I don't like the tight line one at all!

Respected Contributor

I didn't get this tsv but the one last yr with the illumination cc cream.  I can't use it.  It finds every pore but I started using it as an under eye concealor. you can still see the flecks but it works ok for me that way. 

Contributor

I love the cc illumination. I don't think it's too sparkly at all. It seems to brighten my face. I was really happy with the size of the cc.  The brush which was included is one of my favs. Think I'm going to enjoy using it. As for the lip treatment. It's really not much of a color. Seems more like something to add moisture vs color. However even though it's not what I expected, I do like it. I've used it the last two days. If you haven't tried tight line, it took me a bit of trial and error, but I finally understand why people love it. It's just something you have to try.