Frequent Contributor

Ever since Purse Junky's post about the new Grace fragrance, I've been doing some investigation...and found some names of new fragrances that *might* be coming down the pipeline!

My biggest discovery was what seems to be a line of "Peace" fragrances--Inner Peace, True Peace, Beautiful Peace, and Gentle Peace. I also saw what looks to be the next Grace after Summer Grace..."Saving Grace"! (Another possibility: "Fields of Grace," which might be a combination of Grace with Field of Flowers).

In skincare, it looks like there will be products called "Modern Miracle" and "High Hopes," as well as a Turbo Booster brightening powder.

How do I know all this? I searched for "Summer grace philosophy" and found a list of trademarks Philosophy has registered recently. Disclaimer: I have no idea if the ones I mentioned will actually be produced/go to market; only about 60% of their older registered trademarks became actual products, so don't get your hopes up! But I do think we can expect a "Peace" line of fragrances one of these years.

Wonder what "Saving Grace" will be like??!