Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 7/28/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 7/28/2014 vaccinia said:

Love Dermstore and order from them regularly. The Lip Quench is great. I have given several away and people rave about them. I received an eyelash curler with my last order and I love it. It just happens to fit my eye area perfectly and works great for me!

Want another?{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I have never used a lash curler in my life! Can't wear contacts, either.

ugh are you one of those beautiful people with lusciously long lashes that naturally curl? If so, I don't like you anymore. LOL. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

{#emotions_dlg.blush} 'fraid so. But, you can't see them without mascara! Does that save me?

okay poop on you, I guess we can still be friends, lol. I have long lashes now BUT they don't curl at all so I have to curl then AND even then they often fall once I apply mascara AND I need mascara because most of the lashes are very light. sigh.

Honored Contributor

Love Dermstore and order from them regularly. The Lip Quench is great. I have given several away and people rave about them. I received an eyelash curler with my last order and I love it. It just happens to fit my eye area perfectly and works great for me!

Want another?{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I have never used a lash curler in my life! Can't wear contacts, either.

Now I know why I like you. No lash curlers EVAR! (okay, exception for HD). And I can't even watch someone put in contacts.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday I received my order from Dermstore. I ordered the La Roche-Posay Mela-D Brightening Foamy Cream Cleanser. I had gotten a sample of it somewhere, and really liked it, and Dermstore had the best price, with free shipping. I also received the eyelash curlers and other small sample items, but I threw those away as I didn't think they were right for me.

I've ordered a few times and am very happy with them. I think they are in the UK but not a problem.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor
On 7/28/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Now I know why I like you. No lash curlers EVAR! (okay, exception for HD). And I can't even watch someone put in contacts.

Not quite sure how I ever mastered mascara. Oh wait, adolescent peer pressure and vanity. Yep, that was it. But, I can't get anything else near my eyes. And, watching someone else insert contacts skeeves me out, too. Shuddering just thinking about it.
Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 sunala said:

Yesterday I received my order from Dermstore. I ordered the La Roche-Posay Mela-D Brightening Foamy Cream Cleanser. I had gotten a sample of it somewhere, and really liked it, and Dermstore had the best price, with free shipping. I also received the eyelash curlers and other small sample items, but I threw those away as I didn't think they were right for me.

I've ordered a few times and am very happy with them. I think they are in the UK but not a problem.

you can always donate those types of things to a women's shelter. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

did you guys know that Target owns Dermstore? They acquired the site in 2013. Didn't know that.

Respected Contributor

did you guys know that Target owns Dermstore? They acquired the site in 2013. Didn't know that.

No way?!? Where'd you learn that?
Honored Contributor

No way?!? Where'd you learn that?

well I first noticed it down at the bottom of their website it said Dermstore, Blush and Hair Envy are trademarks of Target Brands, Inc so I googled it and sure enough:

http://pressroom.target.com/news/target-to-expand-beauty-business-through-acquisition-of-dermstore

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/28/2014 sunala said:

you can always donate those types of things to a women's shelter. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

hi HappyDaze, if I knew where there was a women's shelter, I'd be happy to donate to them. Nobody seems to know where to drop off items and how to go about it. I'm going to try again.

I didn't throw away the lash curler; just those one-time use little things with some kind of cream or lotion.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Dermstore is having a sale now.