Super Contributor
On 7/28/2014 HappyDaze said:

oh I forgot the one free gift I got inbetween my millions of lip quenches- a crazy blue eyeshadow. Not one that you can work with either, one like the kind that lady on that show with Drew Carey always wore (mimi? Was that her name? never watched the show, just remember her makeup lol). I see they don't have it on their website so I am sure I got some discontinued item. Thanks Dermstore, lol.

LOL - yes, Mimi was her name! I stay away from blue eye shadow, but like a deep navy liner.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Image result for mimi from the drew carey show

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Image result for mimi from the drew carey show

hahaha yes, that is it!! And that literally was what it looked like. I knew I wouldn't like it but just tried it on, for fun. It was hideous. It would be flattering on no one.

Respected Contributor

oh I forgot the one free gift I got inbetween my millions of lip quenches- a crazy blue eyeshadow. Not one that you can work with either, one like the kind that lady on that show with Drew Carey always wore (mimi? Was that her name? never watched the show, just remember her makeup lol). I see they don't have it on their website so I am sure I got some discontinued item. Thanks Dermstore, lol.

Now you just need some of that IT lippie that turns bright fuschia on us!

Trusted Contributor

Love Dermstore and order from them regularly. The Lip Quench is great. I have given several away and people rave about them. I received an eyelash curler with my last order and I love it. It just happens to fit my eye area perfectly and works great for me!

Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 BellaCarro said:

Now you just need some of that IT lippie that turns bright fuschia on us!

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Wow what a sight I'd be, in a frightening way of course. Wink

Respected Contributor
On 7/28/2014 vaccinia said:

Love Dermstore and order from them regularly. The Lip Quench is great. I have given several away and people rave about them. I received an eyelash curler with my last order and I love it. It just happens to fit my eye area perfectly and works great for me!

Want another?{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I have never used a lash curler in my life! Can't wear contacts, either.

Honored Contributor

Want another?{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I have never used a lash curler in my life! Can't wear contacts, either.

ugh are you one of those beautiful people with lusciously long lashes that naturally curl? If so, I don't like you anymore. LOL. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Trusted Contributor

ugh are you one of those beautiful people with lusciously long lashes that naturally curl? If so, I don't like you anymore. LOL. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

LOL, thanks, but I expect I'll be getting another one in the next few weeks.

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blush} 'fraid so. But, you can't see them without mascara! Does that save me?