Occasional Contributor
Is Dermstore a good place to order from? Do they run discount codes often like skinstore, etc?
Respected Contributor

I have ordered from Dermstore for years and never had any problems. They do have different discounts, free shipping, etc.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Dermstore is a safe place to order from and you can find assorted discounts.

Occasional Contributor
Thanks!
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I love Dermstore. If you put products on your "favorites" list, you get a 10% discount. Sometimes they e-mail you with information that your "favorites" list items are 20% off - that happens every few months or so.

I just got an order from them yesterday and I got an eyelash curler and 5 skin care samples.

Be careful when you are checking out - usually they include a free subscription to a magazine. I usually just check the delete box next to the magazine because right now I get plenty of magazines and don't want any more.

Their customer service is great too.

Super Contributor

Yes, and they send out great samples, also! However, you have to accept the fact that the samples you choose are often not what they send you, lol! But sometimes it's nice to get "surprises". For example, I love it when they unexpectedly send out a sample of their Lip Quench - that's great stuff!!!

Honored Contributor

I order from Dermstore on a regular basis. It is one of the few places where I can buy Ethocyn. I have had nothing but good things to say about the store. So I will continue to order from them.

Honored Contributor

Dermstore has a 20 percent off sales almost every six weeks or so, and the promo is shown on the top of the homepage. They always have 1-3 day free shipping. And they have an amazing range of brands. I often buy my Paula's Choice from them because with the exception of the PC site itself, dermstore has the best selection.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, three sites in one. Dermstore/Hairenvy/Blush.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/27/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Yes, and they send out great samples, also! However, you have to accept the fact that the samples you choose are often not what they send you, lol! But sometimes it's nice to get "surprises". For example, I love it when they unexpectedly send out a sample of their Lip Quench - that's great stuff!!!

Lip Quench {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines