Valued Contributor
On 11/15/2014 islandgrrl said:

Should I be embarrassed to admit that I have been able to cross everything off my December list already? I was (finally) able to order the Dec TSV in the seasonals, I have a 32 oz 613 on the way as well as a new bottle of TT oil.

I'm on auto delivery for the TT & SAM CCs so I don't really consider those wish list items.

Not at all. Nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm done with my list for now. Unless something super incredible is offered, I'll be watching just for fun. Love the shows and tips.
Formally NewtoWen
Trusted Contributor

Will probably wait and just order the Core TSV on TSV day.

If a BGT Oil makes its appearance I am in for that.

Respected Contributor
On 11/15/2014 kricket3142 said:

I'm hoping to get the seasonal tsv in Dec, I just had the last march tsv shipment sent out, the august tsv should ship next month and then I have the FTP 32 oz on auto delivery. I'll probably push that back as far as I can if I am lucky to get the Dec TSV.

You should be able to order the December tsv on the actual day or if you receive the early advance order by e-mail. I remember reading the last Wen tsv sold about 104,000 orders.

Frequent Contributor

I would like a 32ounce SHP with oil and styling cream.....

Super Contributor

would someone be able to post the tsv #? I know they get deleted fast but thought I would try

Respected Contributor
On 11/15/2014 HappyDaze said:

Nothing! I am waiting for the new spring seasonal and summer seasonals (at least old summer seasonals, not too excited about the new summer seasonal).

I definitely will order more SOB and many of SHP. I may also order the new summer seasonal but definitely not the new spring seasonal. I don't think I would like the fragrance even if it is mixed with honey.

Valued Contributor
On 11/15/2014 funinthesun said:

would someone be able to post the tsv #? I know they get deleted fast but thought I would try

There were good hints on the December TSV post, but those were deleted and they closed he commenting period.
Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor
On 11/15/2014 susan25 said:

Nothing! I am waiting for the new spring seasonal and summer seasonals (at least old summer seasonals, not too excited about the new summer seasonal).

I definitely will order more SOB and many of SHP. I may also order the new summer seasonal but definitely not the new spring seasonal. I don't think I would like the fragrance even if it is mixed with honey.

Although I haven't tried SOB, I think you and I like the same formulas. Smiley Happy I will be getting the spring one and will let you know what I think. That is, IF it has the four honey complex. Not sure if I will get it if it only has that honey extract that FTP has. I don't like super floral scents but I will take the chance. Then you can let me know what you think of the new summer one. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
On 11/15/2014 susan25 said:

Although I haven't tried SOB, I think you and I like the same formulas. Smiley Happy I will be getting the spring one and will let you know what I think. That is, IF it has the four honey complex. Not sure if I will get it if it only has that honey extract that FTP has. I don't like super floral scents but I will take the chance. Then you can let me know what you think of the new summer one. Smiley Happy

HappyDaze, I agree with you that we seem to like similar seasonal formulas. I am just not sure that I would even want to try the new spring seasonal, although, the performance will probably be good. You may like SOB if you like citrus scents, (I love citrus scents), but it isn't as moisturizing as SHP. Of course, nothing is as moisturizing as SHP except for Fig. At least, this has been my experience. I have also read some posts about Wenners who have used SHP and didn't find it moisturizing. Although, I am not sure why?

Super Contributor

My wish list is for a sampler oil kit. I have only tried tea tree and love it. I would also love 613 super sized rtm at a featured price with free s/h. Oh, and maybe a sampler of the body lotions? A girl can dream {#emotions_dlg.tt1}