Respected Contributor

Has anyone ever ordered her nail products and if so, did you like them and did they work for you?

With free shipping, I was looking at some but thought I'd ask the beauty gurus here for opinions.

TIA.

Respected Contributor

Re: Deborah Lippman products

I love her polish.  I do my own nails and her polish lasts longer than the other brands on me.  

Respected Contributor

@santorini , thank you.  I was looking at item 785-827, the cuticle lab hard rock set with the cuticle remover.  Have you tried any of the cuticle products?

Respected Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@santorini , thank you.  I was looking at item 785-827, the cuticle lab hard rock set with the cuticle remover.  Have you tried any of the cuticle products?

@HisElk1 No, I haven't tried those yet.

Respected Contributor

@santorini , thank you for your quick reply.

Valued Contributor

Love her remover in the bottle and the on the go finger tip remover.  Rich Girl hand cream is the best.  I have mixed experience with her polish though.  A recent set I ordered earlier this year with pinks and neutrals mostly lasts a few days to a week.  But it depends on the color.  The brighter it is, the less it lasts (bright pink vs nude for instance). An earlier holiday colored set ( likelt because of brighter reds etc)were a waste for me.  I have learned definitely one coat and do not use top coat.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have many of her polishes, Rich Girl Hand Cream and the Stripper, but I only buy them when HSN has a deep discounted price or I find them on ebay, otherwise not in my budget. Addicted to Speed is a great top coat. You can often find her boxed sets of 6 small polishes on ebay for a rock bottom price.  I dont do my own nails, mine are natural nails but I take the polishes to my nail salon. 

Respected Contributor

I have used the cuticle remover. It was ok, but I think Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover is much better. As far as the polish I did not think it was anything special. Did not last any longer than any other polish I have tried.

Respected Contributor

Rich Girl hand cream is the best!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HisElk1 wrote:

cuticle remover is good, 

works as well as Blue Cross <$$$