Super Contributor

***Dead Bottle Mar. 17 - 23***

Good morning, lovelies, and Happy St. Patrick's Day! I do happen to be half Irish, but as you know, EVERYONE is Irish on St. Patrick's Day! Funny, though: one of my friends is on her way over, and we're having Mexican for lunch! Go figure...

Anyway, the thread here is all about using things up, and I finally managed to use up that uber of PG shampoo! It's going out to the recycling bin, and I get more room in the tub. I'm also working on using up an uber of shower gel from a different brand in Vanilla Caramel. I'll get more room in the tub, and I have five more in the stash. I love the scent, but I need to clear out some of the bottles crowding the tub: seriously, it's a safety issue at this point!

So, what have you used up? All brands and products count, and they don't have to be in bottles. Lurkers are always welcome, of course. It feels good to have made a small accomplishment like using up the stash - especially one that got out of hand, like mine! One by one until they're done!

So, have a great week, and bid farewell to winter, as spring is approaching this week! XOXO