Esteemed Contributor

She looks fantastic!!!!!! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Dara Lynn !!!

[ Edited ]

@hopi wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Oh  my , that is crazy , and the top picture she had all of the things like lighting and photographers. Nothing wrong with the way she looked before , just looks realy good for so many years later.

There is a soft focus lense on her camera while shooting  the live and on the second  photo.  Q never softens the lense like HSN does for their hosts.

I didn't notice the soft focus so much in the live video , When Suzanne Somers was on the Q it showed every imperfection , vs ShopHQ that she was softened so much it looked fake , HSN does have great filters Colleen doesn't have a wrinkle , i think she does have good skin to start with.

Frequent Contributor

I always loved the way Dara Lynn looked before.  The biggest change I see is her teeth are different (all the same length now).  I loved her old look - no need to change.  I hope she stays the same lovely person she always was.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Oh  my , that is crazy , and the top picture she had all of the things like lighting and photographers. Nothing wrong with the way she looked before , just looks realy good for so many years later.

Nothing wrong with how she looked before except very unhealthy and at high risk for heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes. There is nothing OK with being overweight. More than 20 pounds is now considered unhealthy. My friend's sister who is quite overweight had a mild stroke. Her doctor told her to lose 40 pounds or risk having another stroke.

Valued Contributor

Wow, I don't think I would have recognized her except when they called her by name. Besides weight loss I'm sure she had some other work done but it doesn't matter I probably would too if I could afford it! LOL

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Before and after....pretty lady either way!CB6BDB96-4616-4236-A812-390DD147FD6C.jpegE2CC7DEE-3C03-40CB-B931-8D33054E5915.jpeg

Yes, pretty lady, before and after.  I do believe she's had plastic surgery.  The one thing I often notice in many ladies after work has been done is the tightening of the smile.  Dara had such a wonderful big smile in the "before" but her "after" shows a much tighter mouth when she smiles.  Regardless, she's a wonderful and lovely lady.

Respected Contributor

@shy bobcat wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Before and after....pretty lady either way!CB6BDB96-4616-4236-A812-390DD147FD6C.jpegE2CC7DEE-3C03-40CB-B931-8D33054E5915.jpeg

Yes, pretty lady, before and after.  I do believe she's had plastic surgery.  The one thing I often notice in many ladies after work has been done is the tightening of the smile.  Dara had such a wonderful big smile in the "before" but her "after" shows a much tighter mouth when she smiles.  Regardless, she's a wonderful and lovely lady.

She's clearly in the middle of speaking in 2nd pic.....not posing for a picture with a big smile.

Regular Contributor

28544C2A-57F8-4A7C-B079-8F8FEB3D3753.jpeg

lots of people look younger after weight loss, remember Joe Cross, the juice guy, there are many folks that look different and younger.  Working at a clinic setting patients that lost weight had great transformations, both physical and emotional......

Respected Contributor

Re: Dara Lynn !!!

[ Edited ]

While I'm sure she worked hard to,lose weight, and applause for that, but her face looks completely different. She def had work done, maybe sucking and shaping around jaw/ jowl line and eye lift-