New Contributor

Thank you

Respected Contributor
Check the date on this blog......
Respected Contributor

All I know is Dana strikes me as totally sincere, lives a grateful life, has a lovely spirit... she's very real IMO.

I admire her strength so much as an early BC survivor too.

Honored Contributor

https://www.facebook.com/danabledsoethismoment/?fref=nf

This is a woman with profound courage and grace. Prepare to shed a tear.....reading about her journey to good health. She is both beautiful inside and out.

Frequent Contributor

Agree.

Respected Contributor

@Save the Whales wrote:
Check the date on this blog......

Why do people do this.........no wonder some of it did not make sense!

Respected Contributor

I was not a fan of hers nor her style of non informative presentations.

However, since learning she has had a recurrence of cancer, I have modified my view of her.  I truly wish her well.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:
I liked her at first but, she has become so hyper and I find her annoying to the point that I can't watch her .... I do not use the products she sells so I kill two birds with one stone & change the channel

I've met her at a Beauty Bash.  She's very sweet and very pretty in person.  I do find her to be very "hard sell" on QVC.  She must make a lot of cash for hawking his products, and she seems infatuated with the "esteemed Dr. Perricone" who never shows up.  

I like that Dr. D, Dr. Gross and PTR all show up!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/danabledsoethismoment/?fref=nf

This is a woman with profound courage and grace. Prepare to shed a tear.....reading about her journey to good health. She is both beautiful inside and out.

******* Thanks for posting this.  I was about to tell her story.  Her cancer is back and she is fighting for her life.  You can tell she is struggling. Please say a prayer for her or send good thoughts her way.

Honored Contributor

I wanted to add that if you go to you tube and type in An Evening With My Friend....you will see Lisa Robertson and Dana Bledsoe talking about her cancer.