Super Contributor

Morning, happy hump day. Gonna be a long one. Will be busy, busy @ work, have to rush home to get chili, then to church to help w/the meal. Woke yesterday @ 3:40 and didn't get back to sleep, woke before 5a this morning and couldn't get back to sleep.

Hellokitty, glad it's not shingles and that you got something to help. Hope it works ASAP. Guess you'll be 'amped up' on the steroids. Welcome to the club, NOT! Was good to see NascarGirl.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 12/3/14

Good morning! Busy day indeed for you Bethee. I went to bed about 2am and woke 4 hours later. Drove DS to school so he wouldn't get soaked at the bus stop. The rain is suppose to clear up later today.

I just got my Sephora BI coupon yesterday. $15 off of $50. Starts tomorrow. I'm going to get DD one of the palettes she wants for Christmas. Does anyone own the new Smashbox full exposure palette? How's the pigment on this one?

God, I'm watching the Today show now. Two school buses crashed in TN. 27 injured and 3 dead. I can't even imagine what those parents are feeling.

My chores await me...lots to do! Everyone have a great day!Making The Bed animated emoticon

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 12/3/14

Good evening ladies. I've been having a terrible time with this site lately. I don't know if it's them or my phone or the crummy WiFi.

Bethee, I hope you sleep well tonight and can rest tomorrow. It always seems like its everything at once and then nothing for a while.

Love you're killing me with all these new items. It's a good thing there aren't any of those stores nearby. There is a Macy's about 15 miles away but it is a very congested area. I don't like to do mail orders unless it's something that I really really really want.

My DD sent our mail to us and we got it yesterday. My tsv was in it. I used it today. I'm not a big fan of radiances' so I wasn't sure if I would like the illuminator. I used it as a highlighter under my brows and liked it that way. The only thing I'm not sure of is the lipstick. It is a little light for me but I like the feel of it. Will probably try it again tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the rest of the a/d.

Hi to all who stop by. Have a good night

Prayers