Super Contributor

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit.

Got up and went to the fire station for breakfast. DS was there helping. Now I need a nap! Looks like the storm is moving more southward by the time it gets here; we are on the line of 3-6" and 6-12" of snow! May get some icy stuff, too. I think my boss is away for the weekend. Wonder if the office will be open on Mon.

Prayers.

Super Contributor
Good morning Bethee. Tired today. I didn't fall asleep until 5 am and was up at 8:30 am. DS and his friends are still sleeping. I've got nausea & a headache. Our huge 10 inch snow storm now looks like 1-3 inches. Just cleaning & organizing tons of paper work. Hi to all that stop in! Enjoy your Saturday!
Super Contributor

Good afternoon ladies.

At the library today. Warm here. Glad the northeast isn't getting the amount of snow they were originally supposed to get. Bethee I hope the storm doesn't hit you either. Maybe it will more on to somewhere else.

Love I hope Oscar's attitude has improved. If not then let him fend for himself and maybe then he will learn to appreciate you.

Hi to everyone who stops in today. Have a great weekend.

Prayers

Super Contributor
Hey! DH and I have been lazy today but we have been waiting on the Gamecocks & Clemson base ball game! We (Gamecocks ) beat Clemson last night 9-6....Hope they continue to win! They play today and tomorrow and I hope we beat them! Going to watch the (chickens vs tigers)..! Wishing all of you a great day. Prayers to all in need....