Highlighted
Super Contributor

Morning. Hmm, Friday the 13th! Not sure what I'm going to do today. "Old" boss wants to meet; prayers for her, please. The pill she was taking is not working for her. She'll have to look for a trial drug, I think. Current boss emailed me asking where I was--says she's swamped! Guess there will be lots to do Mon. morning as I don't think I'll get into office today. I was thinking of going to Kohl's to look for a mattress pad for DS; they didn't have full size when we went on Sun. Waiting for old boss to call, but I have a feeling it will be later in the afternoon and I'll just be here waiting. We'll see.

Rain for us this evening and tomorrow. Sun. looks ok as does first part of next week. Have a good weekend. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 3/13/15

Good afternoon ladies. Warm but very windy. Hot tomorrow then more normal temps for next week.

Bethee, will keep your"old" boss in my prayers. Hope you got the mattress pad you needed. You don't normally work on Friday do you?

There is an air show less than 2 miles from the campground this weekend. They have the Thunderbirds flying for it. We went down to the pier to watch and probably had a better view then the folks at the show. They flew right over us. It was too windy to try to record them. Maybe it won't be as windy tomorrow.

Cat, hope your feeling much better by now.

Hi Karin, hellokitty, Love, V and anyone else who stops in. Have a good weekend.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 3/13/15

Hi to everyone..just dropped by to let you know I'm here and thinking of all of you.....