Trusted Contributor

DR Denese website. Big changes!

Have you been there recently??? OMG,! It's completely changed. You can't buy individual items - it's now in two kits for a monthly charge of either $69.95 or $49.95. Even the packaging is different. I'm NOT happy about this! I've been a website customer for years but never got notice of this.
Honored Contributor

Re: DR Denese website. Big changes!

This has been discussed several times before. There still is a regular Dr. D site. I can't remember what it is but if you do a search on the forums, you can find the threads about this and they should have the link.

Valued Contributor

http://store.drdenese.com/

that's her new website.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Regular Contributor

I bet it's because she's now with Guthy-Renker. I was hoping her website would stay the same, especially since she had so many great sales. Sounds like no.

I wonder if any of her formulas are going to change, like Wen has a GR formula and a non-GR formula.

Regular Contributor

On 11/8/2014 evelomaddict said:

http://store.drdenese.com/

that's her new website.

Thank you for the link!

Trusted Contributor

If you go on the new website, there is a link at the top of the page that says "Existing customers click here." That's where you find the old website with individual purchases.

Trusted Contributor

I found the store.drdenese.com site after I posted this. When I came back here, see that others had also found it. I just didn't know about this ( how did I miss the discussions?) and didn't Understand how she could have changed her marketing so drastically. I like to purchase my products individually as I need them. Wonder if she will continue to have her great sales - that's when I stock up. In fact I'm waited for one now.