Honored Contributor

I ordered about 6 or 8 Dove coconut oil and coco oil from walmart.  I think this is a horrible smelling body wash!  I've never had anything like this!

Dove Body Wash Restoring Coconut & Cocoa Butter 4 Count for Renewed,  Healthy-Looking Skin Gentle Skin Cleanser That Effectively Washes Away  Bacteria ...

Valued Contributor

Why did you order so many? 

Honored Contributor

Oh boy, thanks for the warning, @ECBG .   I'll be moving to Dove body wash sometime this summer, after I use up the last of my Perlier and a bottle of Olay.  There are so many versions to choose from. I thought "Deep Moisture" sounded like a good choice. 🤷‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

I like Dove body wash but I never order anything with coconut or cocoa butter. Can't stand the smell.

Respected Contributor

I use Dove Body Wash for Sensitive Skin. It has no added fragrance, but I can use it without irritating my skin.

Respected Contributor

I've used the same Dove wash for sensitive skin as @On It . I always buy my shower washes & hand washes in pump bottles, & I noticed that the Dove bottles often have had a mess at the opening likely where a drip dried. So, I've gone back to Johnson's baby wash in the shower & at the sink. 

Honored Contributor

Re: DOVE Body Wash

[ Edited ]

I have moved onto more Clean Beauty so no more Perlier, Phil or Korres for me in body washes. I really like Love, Beauty, Planet, Pacifica, Nakery, Alba Botanicals, Jason.  No sulfates or artificial dyes, does Dove have either of these ? Also no petro for me, I know some Olays have petro. 

Honored Contributor

This is my fave Dove body wash.  Antibacterial...isn't that why we bathe? To remove odor-causing bacteria. Smells like a spa and hydrating.

Dove CARE & PROTECT Antibacterial

Amazon.com : Dove Body Wash For All Skin Types Antibacterial Body Wash  Protects from Dryness, 22 Fl Oz (Pack of 4) : Health & Household

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

This is my fave Dove body wash.  Antibacterial...isn't that why we bathe? To remove odor-causing bacteria. Smells like a spa and hydrating.

Dove CARE & PROTECT Antibacterial

Amazon.com : Dove Body Wash For All Skin Types Antibacterial Body Wash  Protects from Dryness, 22 Fl Oz (Pack of 4) : Health & Household

@SilleeMee 

How long has this been out?  I've never heard of this and I'm a big fan of Dove.  Well, not a fan of the cucumber scented whatever it was.  

Honored Contributor

Using an antibacterial soap in your private areas is not advised. There is good bacteria and bad bacteria. The soap doesn't know the difference. Removing good bacteria is a problem.  You can Google it.