Honored Contributor

Well this sold out not only in original quantities, but the advance order as well. So, I would say it was marketed well. The price didn't stop it from being a sell out anyway. 

Trusted Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@Caaareful Shopper I did see it! The presentation had no close-ups of the bottle, and the one on display in front of Josie M. and Shawn was turned backwards so you couldn't see the front label.
Did you notice it has an extended shipping date in March? Could it be possible they are repackaging the product with the new GLOW name now...
instead of calling it Skin Dope?
There was a huge online backlash to the Dope name with people sharing incredibly sad stories of loved ones who died of overdoses.
If they are changing the name of the product, I personally think that is the responsible thing to do. We are, after all, in the midst of an opioid crisis in the U.S.

Marijuana isn't an opiate.

Trusted Contributor
@ILTH...I was referring to the use of the word DOPE, which, in our neighborhood, is slang for heroin.
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@ILTH...I was referring to the use of the word DOPE, which, in our neighborhood, is slang for heroin.

And heroin is in the opiate family so I agree with your point @MarnieRez3.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

I understand your point, but, no-one is going to associate hemp with heroin.