Honored Contributor

It’s necessary to state, and should have awhile ago, that while I’m given many cosmetics to try and promote to my clients, at no time does that influence products that I recommend here on Beauty Forum. 

Respected Contributor
Shanus, Totally understand. Most of us understand this. We just want to pick each other's mind once in awhile. I love to pick at other Beauty's minds. That is the reason most of us are here, anyway. I love to find
out what people are using.I also like to know what they dislike too. It's fun for me. ☺
Trusted Contributor

@Shanus  It's ashame what a litigous world we have become, right?  We here appreciate all your recommendations and knowledge.  I (believe) hope I speak for everyone in this forum.

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@Shanus  It's ashame what a litigous world we have become, right?  We here appreciate all your recommendations and knowledge.  I (believe) hope I speak for everyone in this forum.

@fitfuninformed   Thanks. Just want everyone to understand no reimbursements for any products I mention or recommend. Some (many) youtubers receive their makeup for promotional purposes and therefore go overboard suggesting its merits over other products.

Trusted Contributor

Your honesty is appreciated as well. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus  Had no idea, but appreciate your honesty. Don't think it makes any difference to me. I'll still pay attention to your comments! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.