Esteemed Contributor

Algenist advanced retinol serum

just watching the presentation and would loveto try it as I have been looking for a retinol.   Has anyone tried this one from Algenist?   What are your views on it ?  Is it good forsensitive 

skin?

Honored Contributor

Re: Algenist advanced retinol serum

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

just watching the presentation and would loveto try it as I have been looking for a retinol.   Has anyone tried this one from Algenist?   What are your views on it ?  Is it good forsensitive 

skin?

@Kitty Galore  Both Ulta Beauty and Sephora have 5 star reviews.  You might go read them.  I decided to try it. Everywhere else it is $98 for one One ounce....so getting two is a great deal.  I like algenist products  that I have used.  

Honored Contributor

If I didn't buy so much Isomers the other day, I would buy this.  I'm going to go to Sephora to get a sample of it to see if I like it.

Honored Contributor

If I didn't already have my PTR Retinol Serum to use up, I would have ordered this. Getting 2 is a great deal and I like Algenist products. I am ordering the Sleeping Serum though.....

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden ~

I'm going to give it a try, too.  I still have some PTR left, but it doesn't do much of anything for me.

At the BOGO price, I ordered.  I spend $50 on Paula's Choice retinol for 1 oz.  So, this is the same price.  Paula's sometimes makes me peel.  Maybe I use to much?  To often?  Who knows?

I did get the AD, so if I really like it, the price doesn't go up.

Hope it works well for you.  Please let us know.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

@SeaMaiden~

I'm going to give it a try, too.  I still have some PTR left, but it doesn't do much of anything for me.

At the BOGO price, I ordered.  I spend $50 on Paula's Choice retinol for 1 oz.  So, this is the same price.  Paula's sometimes makes me peel.  Maybe I use to much?  To often?  Who knows?

I did get the AD, so if I really like it, the price doesn't go up.

Hope it works well for you.  Please let us know.  

@Mistic  I will let you know. You let me know how you like it too.  The Algenist vendor said it was very gentle but powerful.