Honored Contributor

I ordered something from them for my daughter on 3/7 and still has not shipped ... ordered upon recommendation of a product.  They won't respond to my messages or emails. Is this typical of them?

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I ordered something from them for my daughter on 3/7 and still has not shipped ... ordered upon recommendation of a product.  They won't respond to my messages or emails. Is this typical of them?

Hi @rms1954 , I ordered from them twice last November. Shipping was prompt. I have been never emailed them so can't speak to their lack of response. Did you check your spam folder just to make sure a response didn't go there?

I hope your order ships soon. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Hi @rms1954 , I ordered from them twice last November. Shipping was prompt. I have been never emailed them so can't speak to their lack of response. Did you check your spam folder just to make sure a response didn't go there?

I hope your order ships soon. 

Yes i have.  Nothing.  

Valued Contributor

I just checked their facebook page for you...many others are having the same experience.Also shipping prices have gone up!  Must be because the company was sold.