Regular Contributor

Re: Crows Feet and Crappiness - HELP!

I like SKINN crease release for eyes! Makes a huge difference.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/29/2014 DaB said:

Harpa,what do you use in addition to AHA for a moisturizer?

Aloe vera gel plus 3 drops of 3 different oils. (I can be more specific, if you want.) I use 3 different ones for their distinctive benefits. Sometimes added with a drop of hylauronic acid serum. Best moisturizer I've ever used, but it's all in the application, too.

Super Contributor

In a recent Skinn TV (which I ended up returning) it contained his Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Eye Cream (new product). It seemed to "tighten up" the eye area right away. Maybe caffeine or something? Anyway, I DID like that and have it on the back burner in my mind. That's the first/only eye cream that made me go "are you kidding me???". I'd applied it, left the room for a few minutes then returned to keep piling on the products and it was a NOTICEABLE difference. Not sure if it's temporary or long term with continued use (I'm guessing more temporary -- but that's fine with me). I'm going to check the reviews on HQ's site and see if any others mention the same result.

Trusted Contributor

I have crappiness too. Quite a lot of various crappiness actually. Thank goodness I don't have crows feet or other face crappiness at this point. I have bat wing crappiness though. Ugh.

I'm chuckling right along with JeanLouiseFinch.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

On 4/29/2014 MrsSweetieBear said:

I have crappiness too. Quite a lot of various crappiness actually. Thank goodness I don't have crows feet or other face crappiness at this point. I have bat wing crappiness though. Ugh.

I'm chuckling right along with JeanLouiseFinch.

Honored Contributor

Skinn cosmetics eye balm works wonders over any eye serum you already have. I'm 63 and got a sample of it in a kit I bought from Skinn last month and I'm really happy with the result. My eye area is firm and hydrated and I guess the result will continue if I continue to use it. Go to Skinn Cosmetics face book page and they will help you out with any skin care issue you have.

Honored Contributor

I have a derm appointment tomorrow to cure my crappiness

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

SSC Revitalift Eye Cream is very good and I am on my 3rd tube. I just started using a Collagen Serum by Mizon and although my cheeks are a bit dry from it (it can also be a dark spot cream, not sure which) my eyes, forehead, upper lip and neck are doing very well. I was a smoker, quit, started back up so I have a few lines on my upper lip. They have really diminished. My puffiness and crow's feet are smoothing out. My forehead is better (I should have worn sunglasses) and my neck seems to be tightening. This is after a week.

The thin consistency of this serum allows it to absorbs quickly and penetrate deeper for an instant lifting effect.

Fills in collagen to keep elasticity.

Rich marine collagen turns back firmness.

Firms skin and gives a silky skin.

Rich moisture content keeps moisturized and silky skin.

Provides moisture energy for a healthier skin.

Plant extracts shield and protect skin from loosing moisture.

Non-paraben, Non-color, Non-scent.

Volume : 30ml

[Ingredients]

Collagen aqueous solution 90%, Caffeoyl Tripeptide-1, VitaminB5, Hyarulonic Acid, birch tree sap, papaya fruit extract, raspberry extract, arnica flower extract, Gentiana.

Valued Contributor

On 4/29/2014 catpat said:

Truly feel that I must have tried almost everything for the "crows feet", with not the best end result. Age 58 and now experiencing the "crappiness" under the eyes along with some wrinkles. What do women use to diminish the appearance of the unwanted lines and creases?

I love serums, so if anyone has experienced a great one, please share. Thanks in advance!

OMG, catpat! You've put my frustration with my eye area into the most perfect words! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

On 4/29/2014 little miss sunshine said:

Find yourself a good Plastic Surgeon! Don't waste your $$$$ on stuff that doesn't work,never worked, can't possibly work. You will get lots of recommendations here, but, when all is said and done, none of it will work! Good luck.

little miss sunshine is right. There is nothing wrong with using serums and creams. There are so many brands and price ranges to choose from. Go to a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist for a consultation. Perhaps surgery isn't necessary but you might benefit by getting a great skin treatment or peel and then begin a regimen with retinol. For a temporary fix, you could try Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Eye ($45 for the duo here at QVC) or the new 5 Second Blur Instant Smoother by Garnier (less than $20). I haven't tried PTR but bought Garnier's 5 Second Blur after using the sample that was in my People magazine. It does exactly what it says and your skin is instantly smooth and silky. HTH