Occasional Contributor

Re: Cristina Carlino calling into philosophy TSV

totally agree!

Respected Contributor

Ms Carlino liked the $ signs she saw instead. I’m
Not surprised Coty reached out to her to call in w/ her love of the brand..Once again, it promotes sales..💰💰
Frequent Contributor

I missed the call. Did anyone hear Christina Carlino call in? I'm just curious about what she had to say. Thank-you!

Honored Contributor

Carolyn said she would be calling in during the presentation of Field of Flowers. 

Frequent Contributor

maybe they offered her a ton a money for that phone call. i wish she would start up another company. the shower gels used to be so wonderful. now, i get a lot of ones that smell like plastic and chemicals!! what a shame! ive moved to Korres now.

Honored Contributor

@DEBBIE14 wrote:

maybe they offered her a ton a money for that phone call. i wish she would start up another company. the shower gels used to be so wonderful. now, i get a lot of ones that smell like plastic and chemicals!! what a shame! ive moved to Korres now.

Korres, just like Phil, is not sulfates free. 

Honored Contributor

I never heard her call in.  I wonder if there was a change of plans.  I watched the Field of Flowers presentation & never heard her call in.  Maybe they presented it during another time slot.  When Christina owned the company I was a true Philosophy junkie.  I use a different skin care line now, but still love my Philosophy shower gels!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife  Christina called in during the 2pm eastern time show hosted by Carolyn Gracie. She was very gracious, congratulating and thanking the philosophy team and QVC and the customers. She spoke about how philosophy started and how her Mom worked on the Field of Fliwers artwork. Her daughter Grace just graduated high school and is a musician. It was nice to hear her.

Trusted Contributor

This is the link to the video with her call. It's about 12 minutes in, during the Field of Flowers presentation.

https://www.facebook.com/QVC/videos/489409168535873/

Honored Contributor

@Caffeina 

Thanks so much!!  I just watched it.  I do miss her presentations.  It was honorable that she wanted to leave corporate America to raise her child.  I know a lot of posters have called her a “sell-out”, but in reality...what a blessing it is to live in a land of freedom & opportunity where we can start a business, build it to become wildly successful & sell it if we so choose.  In one word...it’s entrepreneurship!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.