Honored Contributor

Re: Crepey face?? Solutions?

Check out First Aid Beauty, I'm 66 and have been using their Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream. The cream has really done wonders for my face and neck, even my doctor commented on how firm my face and neck was for a woman my age.

Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Try Neutrogena..............1 product does it all for me

@MalteseMomma

Which product?

@Texasmouse

I use the ,Fresh Foaming Cleanser,Alcohal Free Toner and  Triple Age  Repair night moisturizer............thats all

I use the moisturizer  both day and night.

I have great skin

...and my Clarisonic every night!

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Try Neutrogena..............1 product does it all for me

@MalteseMomma

Which product?

@Texasmouse

I use the ,Fresh Foaming Cleanser,Alcohal Free Toner and  Triple Age  Repair night moisturizer............thats all

I use the moisturizer  both day and night.

I have great skin

...and my Clarisonic every night!

@MalteseMomma

Thanks!  I use my Clarisonic every night too.  I find it especially helpful for taking off my tinted sunscreen completely, which is really hard to remove.  I've tried washing without using my Clarisonic and even after washing my face twice, there was still some sunscreen residue.  I love my Clarisonic. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'd try Josie Maran products. Her own web site has some good deals

Honored Contributor

I have found that Marula oil at bedtime really helps to balance your skin and does diminish the look of fine lines.  I use Acure Organics and it is less than $20 a bottle.  Cold pressed.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@poregirl wrote:

I'd try Josie Maran products. Her own web site has some good deals

Kinda late here but I have to reply again.....

I have been tanning with Jergens self tanner for a few yrs now during the summer. that said I noticed my arms were crepy and terrible looking (80yr old) they were never like that before.

I  have used Josie's body butter  and everything else, since day 1 and I knew using the Jergens was the reason for the crepy look.So I deceided to forgo the  "tan" look and go back to my Josie M!

What a difference! Soooo although I had switched from josies face butter, to Neutrogena face cream ,which I love and is 1/2 the price....... I switched back to josie's face butter.If it can do that for my arms ,imagine what it can do for my face..........

I should never have left!!!!!  <3

Contributor

I use a variety of Isomers products.  I also turn down the lights.  Reality sucks