Valued Contributor

Looking for opinions on Crepe Erase wondering if it's really as good as it seems to be

Honored Contributor

No, find some reviews online and read them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

No. 

Esteemed Contributor

While I never tried the product you are asking about I got roped into something similar at a local mall a couple of weeks ago. This guy put a similar product around my eyes and while it did tighten the area it was very drying and started flaking off shortly after I left the store. I told him I wasn't going to buy it until I looked at reviews first and he got offended because it was way overpriced (around $300). I think he was hoping I would buy it before I realized what a pile of poo it was. 

Honored Contributor

I can slather on some drugstore body lotion and make crepiness go away.  Of course it comes back soon, just like it does with Crepe Erase. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Crepe Erase's ingredients has a proprietary component listed on their label...Trufirm Complex. Whenever I see a proprietary ingredient it makes me wonder what it actually does. Personally I want to know exactly what it is I'm putting on my skin and not some trademarked name.

Honored Contributor

Re: Crepe Erase

[ Edited ]

@KACEE1115   I would say no.  It's like facial cream that claim firmness, oh yes, if you use it constantly.  A cream is not going to change the shape of your skin, including one for crepy skin.  Get a really good body cream like Gold Bond and you will get the same results.  Aging is a b____ but we all have to go through so enjoy the ride.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

The Derm Review says: 

"The powerhouse ingredient in Crépe Erase is TruFirm, which the company says is a proprietary blend of plant derived extracts sourced from apple, dill and sage. In its infomercials, Crépe Erase says its works by “targeting the dermal enzymes that break down collagen and helps promote healthy elastin, so that skin looks smoother and softer.”"

I don't know how apple, dill, and sage extracts would do all that. Seems like just a heavy moisturizer.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

I never believe those claims that show before and after photos and in a matter of minutes the lines are practically gone.  Only plastic surgery will remove lines. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KACEE1115 Tried it and wasn't impressed.    IF you really want to  try something -  I'm currently using - and - pleased with.....- -   it won't make you 16 again; but will fade out 'normal' ageing lines - mouth - under eye and you're feeding your skin Retinol (Vit C)

QVC A394665 Beauty Bio

2 mixed applications - 3 different strengths (containing Retinol over several months.

I bought special of the day for $120 range - now $140 neighborhood

Good and not so good reviews - check Amazon reviews too.

I'm in stage 2 of 3 - will start stage 3 next weekend (strength increases with stages)

Very pleased with it - no discomfort - rash - burning = nothing   smells good too

Interested if you try and like or don't like