Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@SeaMaiden,  You might be interested in Caitlyn Jenner's makeup line but she is Trans Gender.  You have your opinion and I have mine.  I do not want a man dressed as a woman wearing women's makeup selling makeup to me and I won't be changing my mind or be accepting.  Men on TV have to wear makeup for TV bright lights but they are not wearing lipstick mostly foundation and something on their eyes (that's a whole different subject). 

@Katcat1  O.K......

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Close your eyes.

Sadly, it doesn't make it go away......

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor
@suzyQ3...

My understanding is they identify with being a woman so they think they should be allowed to go into the woman's bathroom. I realize it's not about dressing as a woman which is what I said. Man dressing as a woman who identifies as being a woman who wants to use the woman's bathroom....

I still think it's stupid and dont want men, whether they don't think they are a man or not going in the woman's bathroom. There will be all kinds of child predators using that rouse to go after harmless children.

Many years ago, when my son was 8 at the movie theater this happened while we were at the theatre to a child who went to the bathroom. So, i really just think the criminal minded predator will use this ploy to go after children.

Also, want to make sure that people understand that I do not feel the Kate Jenners of the world are child predators, I am saying I do believe that there will be incidents that will occur under the situation I described above.
Respected Contributor

Related image

Esteemed Contributor

Have you walked by a MAC makeup counter lately?   Their male SAs always have makeup on.

Super Contributor

I've gotta say - some of those 'Mac Men' have been super nice and super helpful to me - only thing I resent is some of them look prettier than I do in makeup! Lol! Honestly - it makes no diff to me at all - if someone knows how to put on a great 'face' of makeup I am listening and taking notes! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Men do indeed wear makeup, but it's different from women's, and not all men wear it....Among many, it's very "GQ".

In France, men have their own salons that are not to be confused with American Barber shops. They are full service salons that exceed many of ours that cater to women!

I have been in a number of places where younger men wear makeup: especially NYC. It's not worn flamboyant either although among the younger "club kids" it is.

I see it on a lot of our high school kids-kohl liner is popular...hair comes in various shades...In spite of there being a dress code where "nothing distracting" is to be worn, school administrations have to pick their battles.

Poodlepet2

Frequent Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Have you walked by a MAC makeup counter lately?   Their male SAs always have makeup on.

I guess OP hasn't walked into a Sephora or Ulta lately.  I see male SAs wearing makeup it in mine all of the time, doesn't bother me one bit. 

Super Contributor
Speaking of CG, their Outlast foundation is wonderful. I had been using BB and IT but struggling with staying power. Went to drugstore and decided to give it a shot. I have not used CG since I was in my teens and I'm almost 40. Go CG!
Respected Contributor

It doesn't bother me at all....we have had this discussion on this forum before, but men pioneered makeup 

Many hetero Wall Street types wear it-subtle, but there.  Many men are doing the same things we are: eye brows shaped, lashes tinted, foundation for men has been around for years.

At the nail salon I go to, many retired couples come in for luxury man is and ******-and the mean clearly enjoy it!  Good for them!

Poodlepet2