Honored Contributor

Costco beauty items- including the NuFace Trinity, bare minerals matte & original foundation & more

They also have Dr. Jart's BB creams. I just tried a sample packet of Dr. Jart Premium beauty balm and actually really really liked it. It wasn't as dewy as the Missha perfect cover but not as dry/matte as Missha's cho bang (or whatever it is called,, lol). It is a nice inbetween.

Also some YSL, Bobbi Brown and Clinique makeup.

Nu Face is $229 for the TRINITY, not the mini or regular, free s/h and, of course, Costco's awesome return policy. I think this goes for much more elsewhere? Comes in pink or white, if that matters to you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Costco beauty items- including the NuFace Trinity, bare minerals matte & original foundation

I just saw that PC classifies Dr. Jart not being a cruelty free company! 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

Re: Costco beauty items- including the NuFace Trinity, bare minerals matte & original foundation

Is this online only or did you see them in store? I may try to get to Costco today.

Honored Contributor

I know my local Costco has some Bobbi Brown stuff, Lancome and Clinque. I don't know if they have the Nuface or anything  because I've never looked. I was mostly talking about the online stuff. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

I just saw that PC classifies Dr. Jart not being a cruelty free company! 

I was wondering about this, Adelina. I will double check to be sure because PC's website isn't always accurate about the Cruelty free (she even has a disclaimer about not being 100% accurate). I only had a sample foil packet I got in a box of goodies from my girlfriend but definitely would not buy the full sized if it isn't. Thanks for the heads up!