Valued Contributor

Cosm "Eye Patches?"

[ Edited ]

Hi @QBeauties ..

I'm interesed in info abt "Cosmetic Eye Patches," & the experts are here!

Like why "Cosmetic Eye Patches?"  .. 

Eye bags?  .. (My)Sunken Undr Eyes? .. Lines? .. Hydration? .. Brightness?   .. or any other reason.

• What do u use?  ... & why?
  • What have u tried?    ...  Results?

Thanks in Advance (TIA)

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

Uh....I thought you meant THIS:

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell  I don't want to say they're gimmicky but I think they're more of a feel good product with temporary rather than long term bennies.  They may be beneficial for hydrating the under eye are before adding other products. Hydrating the area can help other follow up products penetrate better. You don't need to buy the patches. Just take a cotton round, cut it in half, and saturate with a combination of essence and serum.  Place the saturated half round under the eyes and relax for a few minutes before continuing with your routine.

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   THANK YOU. 

I knew @BeautyExperts here, such as yrself,  would advise me!

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell wrote:

Hi @QBeauties ..

I'm interesed in info abt "Cosmetic Eye Patches," & the experts are here!

Like why "Cosmetic Eye Patches?"  .. 

Eye bags?  .. (My)Sunken Undr Eyes? .. Lines? .. Hydration? .. Brightness?   .. or any other reason.

• What do u use?  ... & why?
  • What have u tried?    ...  Results?

Thanks in Advance (TIA)

@TwinkleBell   Ok, I'm ready for the arguements, but I don't believe or use eye or face patches/masks. My facial products sink in and do their job without these paper soaked masks. I may do a hot water steam to clean out pores, but that's the extent of it.

BTW, IMO cleansers with active ingredients do not stay on the face long enough to warrant the time and expensive. I'd much rather have these ingredients in a serum or moistuizer that stays on my skin all day or night.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi   🤣

Honored Contributor

Have you given any thought as to how this might affect  your eyes?  IMO, one dumb idea.  It obviously would make one eye work twice as hard and one not at all.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Have you given any thought as to how this might affect  your eyes?  IMO, one dumb idea.  It obviously would make one eye work twice as hard and one not at all.

Huh?  She's not talking about "pirate patches".  

Respected Contributor

I tried a few different brands through the years and they did nothing.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell 

I have the PTR undereye patches.  The only thing I feel they do is hydrate.  I can do that with a number of products, but, kept in the fridge, they feel nice and I'm all for that Smiley Happy  That being said, I most likely won't repurchase them.  What HAS WORKED for my undereye puffiness is the Gua Sha that I recently bought.  YAY!!!