Valued Contributor

Anyone know a comparable Copper P to Isomers?  Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

No thought is worth thinking.....
Valued Contributor

Anyone? Woman Sad

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

The only one which comes to mind is The Ordinary Buffet + Copper Peptides. I've never tried it but I have used their regular peptide serum and it was good. It's got good reviews and under $30 for 1-oz.

Buffet" + Copper Peptides 1% - The Ordinary | Sephora

QVC Customer Care
Trusted Contributor
If you are actually still looking for Isomer’s Copper P - Manuela will have shows from Thursday to Sunday and Copper P will be the TTV.
Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:
If you are actually still looking for Isomer’s Copper P - Manuela will have shows from Thursday to Sunday and Copper P will be the TTV.

I would have been interested but over the years of using CP, I discovered something about CP which stopped me from using it and that is it's ability to enhance hair growth on my face. It was causing me to have significantly more peach fuzz than usual so now I don't use it anymore. CP and minoxidil (for hair loss) have similar actions on hair growth, fyi.

Like minoxidil, CP is a vasodilator meaning it increases blood flow to where it's applied. Where there is increased blood flow things happen such as better wound healing, collagen and hair follicle stimulation.