Respected Contributor

Has anyone heard about this kind of therapy before , it basically is suction , do they use this in doctors offices or is this a gimmic ? Reviews are good but i thought i was in the know about the procedures but had never heard of this procedure .

Honored Contributor

Re: Contour device question .

There's been a few threads about the device on this forum @MW in Iowa. If you put "Conture" in the search box then you can bring them up.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I was wondering how it can firm when it looks like it's pulling on your skin.  I'd be afraid it would stretch the skin out more.  I saw the infomercial. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks i will go to them. I was considering this item but i want some concrete science to back it up.

Contributor

Hi MW in Iowa,

I think the Conture is supposed to be similiar to facial cupping or the facial cupping massage.  You can see videos on YouTube - some are stupid and crazy making fun of it, but some show the real facial cupping massge.  

I bought something like the Conture device two years ago but it did not come with the products and was not as high tech as the Conture.  It's called the Noome by EvoDerma and never really stuck with it so I can't truly give a review. Also, it was battery operated and didn't have the different strength levels as the Conture. 

HTH!