Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/30?

Happy Friday Beauties,

I had a really slow month for the month of March. Again, i did not use up anything. What did you use up?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/30?

My Clinique mascara (probably used it way past "used up") !!

Shower gel from CVS

A can of mousse that I bought from the grocery store, won't buy that again, replaced with my Aveda phomollient

Have a great weekend!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Used up a L'Oreal Hydrafresh Toner, opened a new one. Love that stuff, great price.

Pitched an ancient Atopalm facial cleanser that was too far from its 2008 expiration date to even test.

Chucked a full tube of Paula's Choice moisturizer I bought, sealed, from someone on eBay because it smelled just like a stable. I assume the shea butter had turned.

That's it for me. Thank goodness this isn't about food. Woman Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning and Happy Weekend Beauties!

Just one eye liner pencil. Tip broke off, can't be sharpened. Will not buy again. Plenty of liners in my stash, as they take up little room. I buy when on sale, but using up what I have before adding to the stash of any items.

Honored Contributor

Hello ladies.  I used up:

Philosophy Sparkling Hollyberries 3 in 1 - full size.  I rec'd this last year as a gift with the body lotion.  This was just an okay scent but not something I'd buy again.  Honestly to me it smelled a lot like Estee Lauder Pleasures. 

NYX Eyeshadow pan.  I don't even know what the color is. I bought one of the neutral pallettes that has like 5 or 7 shadows and this was one of the base colors that I used daily from lash to brows.  I have one more base color left in the pallette but it has more of an apricot tint so I'm not sure I'll use it at all. 

Have a great weekend!

Respected Contributor

This week I used up:

Degree Motionsense Black & White  invisible solid antiperspirant, replaced with same.

LaRoche-Posay Ceralip Lip Cream, had this forever. Will not purchase again, it lasts exactly 1 minute on the lips, feels good while it's there but there are other great products much less expensive than this one!

Blink n' Clean Eyedrops, replaced with same.

Neutrogena Hydrating Facial Wipes, replaced with same.

A tube of Honey House Fresh Bee Butter Hand & Body Lotion in the scent Honey/Miel. This was decadent, if you enjoy honey products, this is one to try!

A great weekend to all!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Happy Friday everyone!

Used up this week a sample palette from Lancôme Blush Subtil in New Nude shade --purchased the full sized one for future use. 

Changed my L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer pencil from Dark Brunette to Brunette -- returned unopened ones back to CVS for the lighter shade.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday Beauties!!  This week a Tarte Maneater mascara.  Replaced with another different Tarte mascara (2 in package offering from here).  Also a Revlon liquid eyeliner, replaced with same - a staple for years.

Have great weekends everyone!  Really like being able to read about all these different products so thank you everybody.

Super Contributor

Hello Beauties,

This week was a real snoozer for me. I didn't use anything up.

Wishing all you Beauties and joseygirl a happy week.

Valued Contributor

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!

I didn't use up anything this week but I tossed a sample size of DiorShow mascara.  This smudged big time below my eyes and the brush is gigantic.  Glad I didn't spend anything on this.  Smiley Happy