Trusted Contributor

Complete Guide For Topical Vitamin C

[ Edited ]

I have been searching for a Vitamin C product online.  It's been a couple of years since I've used one and not quite sure which one I'll get.  This is the best information I have seen.  I know many have questions about which to try.

The items are for sale on this site, but there is general information as well. I always appreciate information from a company that has expert knowledge. 

If you don't want to click on the link, just go to theordinary dot com.  On the left hand side you will see the Guide To Vit C to click on.

https://theordinary.com/vitcguide

Honored Contributor

Re: Complete Guide For Topical Vitamin C

[ Edited ]

Interesting. Thank you @Suebdoo

I wonder why esterified ascorbic acid wasn't mentioned? That's what's buzzing right now.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Interesting. Thank you @Suebdoo

I wonder why esterified ascorbic acid wasn't mention? That's what's buzzing right.

@SilleeMee @That may have come up after this was written? .I'd never heard about a few of these....like ethylated.  They have the pure powder too that I may try.  Their prices are so reasonable....plus 365 return policy

Valued Contributor

hi suebdoo,

you didn't say if you were looking for a specific pruduct with vitamin c.

so i don't know if what i say will help you.

i know that it is good for the skin, but not much else, so i recently purchased the wild rose face cleanser by korres.

wild rose is ther vitamin c line. i haven't tried anything else in the wild rose line, but have been using korres, since before it was available in this country, probably 20 years or close to that amount of time.

what i love about the brand is that they don't use the chemicals for lack of a better word, that many other brands use. the bulk of ingrdients that they use are natural.