Respected Contributor

Re: Colourpop Products Need Advice

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

What additional info do you need? I have a good collection of their lip products, but I'm not sure what info you are needing. 

I'm looking at Ultra Satin Lip Frick N' Frack.  It is on sale for $4.80 so if I don't like it I won't have lost much.  My question is, does it have a shine to it because I do not like like  matte finish?

The liquid lip sticks in the Ultra Matte are very drying. The Ultra satin will dry down but are more comfortable. They have lip glosses as well as stick lipsticks. 

Thank you so much for responding.  If it dries it doesn't sound like a good deal to me.  Have you used their glosses and stick lipsticks and find them to be better?

Yes, I really like their lip liners and lipsticks. They have different formulas in their lipsticks too. Satin. Matte, Sheer. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Colourpop Products Need Advice

Here are the liquid lippies I own from Colourpop. 

Ultra Matte Lip: Kapow, Chilly Chili, Bad Habit, Clueless, Times Square, Lumiere 2, 

Ultra Satin Lip: Frick n Frack, Marshmallow 

Ultra Glossy Lip: Fairy Gloss

Ultra Metallic Lip: J.I.C

I have quite a few of the lip liners and lipsticks. While these liquid lippies can be drying, for $6 I like them. I make sure I exfoliate my lips and I put a thin coat of argon oil on them while I'm doing my makeup. I also will line my lips and then put the lip liner down all over my lips as a base. HTH