Honored Contributor

This has sold out twice, in a matter of minutes (the whole collection).  All I wanted was the Body Shimmer.  I got an email today saying it was back in stock.  Figured it would be oos again but it wasn't Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Colourpop, I Finally Got It

I recently got the Kopari Rose Gold Sun Shield Body Glow which is similar.  It comes in three colors (Gold, Rose Gold, and Amber), and each has an SPF factor although I wouldn't count on it for that.  I haven't had much of a chance to use it, but it looked nice on the back of my hand.  Not glittery like the Fenty Body Butter is.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I like shimmer.  I have other shimmery body oils in colors like gold and rose and a couple of the Fenty ones in a compact (those are glittery).  

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm 

If you are writing about shimmer products, you must be on the mend, so that's good news!

I like Colourpop. I have one of their lipliner "vaults" and it was really good value for the amount of liners and their performance. There's a purple liner that I find myself mixing into my "custom lip" (a friend of mine used to tease me about using 4 lip products for touchups) almost every day. 

Honored Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash 

I'm writing about body shimmer because I don't want to face the mountain of paperwork in front of me Smiley Sad  It's overwhelming.

I don't wear lipliner so I've never tried theirs.  Purple Smiley Surprised

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Squirrels Are Trash 

I'm writing about body shimmer because I don't want to face the mountain of paperwork in front of me Smiley Sad  It's overwhelming.

I don't wear lipliner so I've never tried theirs.  Purple Smiley Surprised

Hospital paperwork is a PITA.

I was a punk/goth/new romantic back in the day, so yeah, PURPLE  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash wrote:

@monicakm 

If you are writing about shimmer products, you must be on the mend, so that's good news!

I like Colourpop. I have one of their lipliner "vaults" and it was really good value for the amount of liners and their performance. There's a purple liner that I find myself mixing into my "custom lip" (a friend of mine used to tease me about using 4 lip products for touchups) almost every day. 

@Squirrels Are Trash I haven't tried any of their lipliners, but I was less than thrilled with the eyeshadow palette I got.  There seemed to be little color payoff and the glitter ones were too large a glitter for my liking.  

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm That looks like a beautiful and fun product to use. I have some Colourpop but not this product, like the line a lot. I especially love their palettes and liner pencils.

I'm glad you're home. Rest and take care of yourself, and let others take care of you too!  Enjoy the play with your makeup collections. 😍

Yes, hospital paperwork is a gigantic P.I.T.A.  I'm sorry you have to deal with it. But I'm glad you're home and recovering.

Respected Contributor

While I dislike any shimmer on my face or neck, I like it in summertime on my legs when I wear  shorts and got a little tan, and also on my arms and shoulders when I wear tank tops. Especially when we go out to dinner on the boardwalk at the beach.  That's very pretty!  I will look into it.  My bony scrawny clavicle is picture #1....  minus the youth! I wish it weren't so pronounced  😣. 

@monicakm weighing in here saying that I hope your road to recovery is as uneventful as possible.  Really rooting for you lady!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  I'm sharing @bmorechick's wishes for feeling yourself soon and getting back to your usual activities.

Have a wonderful weekend and rest up and relax. Heart