Honored Contributor

Color The World Lipstick

[ Edited ]

Have heard of these off and on, seen ads, etc., so decided to check them out.  They were still having their Lipstick Day sale - 50% off - and couldn't resist.  The price was right.  Ordered 3 - Empowered, Huntress, & Wildflower.  Like how this company gives back to different causes and luckily the shades I picked were for causes I would support.   Stepping out of my comfort zone a bit with this first one but it had great reviews so figured why not.  My skin tone would be closest to the top picture.

This is Empowered

This is Huntress

This is Wildflower

Honored Contributor

Re: Color The World Lipstick

@JudyL  Oooh, Wildflower would be perfect for me!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids - Wildflower and Huntress are close to each other and I kept going back and forth between the two and which one I should pick.  In the end, because they were 50% off I decided to get both.  I'm a little bit scared of the top one and not sure how I'll feel about it but it never hurts to step out of our comfort zone every now and then and try something new.  Who knows, I may be pleasantly surprised!

Contributor

Several months ago I bought a couple of Color the World lipsticks and I love them. I bought Huntress and Pretty N Pink. They feel smooth and moisturizing and have decent staying power. I recommend them and will buy more in the future.

Respected Contributor

I bought a couple last year.  To me they are no better than Revlon.  The colors looked much different on me than what showed on screen.  Pretty N Pink turned out bright sparkly pink.  I won't buy them again.