Trusted Contributor

I used clinique when i was in my 30's.. than i decided to give philosophy a try, i used it for over a yr. and just got tired of it, i didnt think it was doing alot for my skin, but i do love their microdelivery exfoliator. but i read on a few posts that the formula changed and its not as good. I did switch back to clinique a yr ago and i still love it. I go to their website and get my things when they have 25 % off which is around nov-dec.. usually 2 times a yr i stock up with them. the site has great prices, and even cheaper than if i go to my local mall to get it..

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f   While I like their make-up so far I have not had good luck with their skin care either.  On the whole, it is not emoillent enough for me.  If I had to choose one, I did like the dramatically different under my make up but still have not found  anything in their other creams for nighttime.that works for me. I would also like to see a few more Matte eyeshadows for my 70 yr. old eyes.  This freegift  pallette (with purchase) they are giving out now seems to be less shiny so I think most of the pallette will work for me. Thankfully some more cool colors!