Trusted Contributor

I love Clinique Customer Service!

Last week I place a Clinique order on line & received it today. For the GWP, I chose the Nudes...Sadly, when I opened my package, the eyeshadow was missing. I really wanted that eyeshadow, in part because I had ordered a brown eyeliner to wear with it.

I noticed on my order the Chubby Stick that was part of the GWP showed up as a separate item, but there was no eyeshadow listed. When I spoke to the gal in CS, she said my eyeshadow should have showed up as a separate item as well since the eyeshadow & Chubby Stick were part of the color choice, they print out separately on the order so the warehouse can pull them. However, the eyeshadow didn't even print out on the order--She said she had never seen that before & thought it was a glitch in their system.

When she finally found the eyeshadow in the system, it appeared to be sold out (sort of an odd thing because you would think they would have the same # of Chubby Sticks & Eyeshadows for the GWP). In any case, she replaced my missing eyeshadow with ANY color of my choice fo the Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duos. Of course, I tried to pick something close to the Nudes that were in the GWP as that was what I wanted in the first place.

Just wanted to let everyone else know how they handled it in case any of you who ordered later in the week run into the same problem. Clinique Customer Service rocks!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}