Contributor
I do a good cleansing at night, but what is your morning routine for cleansing.
Honored Contributor

I do my main cleansing at night too ,but then just a quick once over in the a.m. with a cleanser and my Mia

Honored Contributor

I cleanse in the morning with LaRoche Posay hydrating cleanser.

Respected Contributor

Olay Gentle Foaming Face Wash with Birch Water, Fragrance-Free, 16 oz

I clean my face in the morning with the Olay Gentle foaming face wash with birch water.  I bought this at Grocery Outlet Bargain Market for $8 and its great- very gentle and has a nice lather Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Usually just a quick cleanse with a wet microfiber face cloth. Those things are awesome. Really gets my face clean. Followed by Dr Thayers toner 

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music
Honored Contributor

In the shower with usually no makeup on just a swipe with something such as Cetaphil, with makeup on a good more aggressive cleanser and I mix in a little bit of a scrub. 

Honored Contributor

I do a double cleanse at night.  In the morning, I do a single cleanse with a gentle cleanser.  

I never understood the AM rinse only philosophy.  IMO, just as a PM cleanse washes off the day and preps the skin to receive thr nighttime treatment products, similarly the AM cleanse removes the PM products and preps the skin for the daytime goodies. 

Respected Contributor

I use Philosophy Purity.  If face getting a little oily/break outs, I use PanOxyl too.

Trusted Contributor

Aveeno baby wash, AM and PM.

Honored Contributor

Morning cleanse with a microfiber cloth with just water. Microfiber material is innately chummy with oils and most anything else on skin. You can actually over-do it with microfiber if you're not careful and then you have dry skin to deal with.