Respected Contributor

Re: Cleansing Oil - Do you have a favorite?

Boscia
Respected Contributor

On 4/10/2014 HappyDaze said:

One love organics Vitamin B enzyme cleansing oil is the best, most gentle yet most effective cleansing oil I've tried. And cruelty free! It doesn't sting my eyes (I actually rub some on my eyes to remove my eye makeup and leaves my skin soft and supple but not greasy feeling.

I did just buy Josie Maran's NEW Model Citizen cleansing oil so I am going to try that as well. I did not like her original one due to the citrus extracts which stung my eyes.

The One Love looks very nice. Where did you purchase?
Honored Contributor

On 4/10/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 4/10/2014 HappyDaze said:

<em>One love organics Vitamin B enzyme cleansing oil i</em>s the best, most gentle yet most effective cleansing oil I've tried. And cruelty free! It doesn't sting my eyes (I actually rub some on my eyes to remove my eye makeup and leaves my skin soft and supple but not greasy feeling.

I did just buy Josie Maran's NEW Model Citizen cleansing oil so I am going to try that as well. I did not like her original one due to the citrus extracts which stung my eyes.

The One Love looks very nice. Where did you purchase?

From Dermstore with the 20% off code. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Like the other Posters wrote - I will use the DHC cleansing oil about once a week. Works well for me.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

I have been using DHC Cleansing Oil and the Olive Soap afterwards for 15 years every day. It emulsifies all of my makeup gently then the olive soap cleanses the oils off the skin. I have dry skin and it makes my skin very clean and soft. It is worth every penny to me.

Contributor

Has any one tried the new cleansing oil from Clinique? It's only available from Sephora.

Super Contributor

I don't do oil cleansing all the time but when I do, I mix castor oil with jojoba or avocado oil (sometimes I mix all three). I have also used DHC and liked it.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/10/2014 maestra said:

Erno Laszlo Pheletyl Cleansing Oil

Do you use an Erno Lazlo soap afterwards or some other product?

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

Add me to the DHC list.

I love it.

Honored Contributor

OK...you DHC lovers....you're tempting me again. I still have a full bottle of Dr. Youngs in reserve. I have an Amazon order to place so maybe I'll get a small bottle of DHC and give it a try.