Honored Contributor

@roster wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I never had a Clarisonic but I thought about buying one many times over. I just didn't like having to replace the brushes so I never bought one. 

I bought a Pop Sonic Spade and I love it. Q sold it for $50, a while back, which is half the price it sells for on the PS website. I couldn't be happier. Never needs replacement anything and it stays charged for very, very long time.

Pop Sonic Spade - $99 on their website

a345772.jpg

How clean can this be if you never change the brush head? It doesn't sound good to me. Changing brush heads was not a deal breaker for me. You get clean brush heads. Using this for years with the same brush head, no, noSmiley Sad((

it is silicone so easy to clean  

Respected Contributor

I still use my Clarisonic. My original one still works, although the silicone on/off pad stretched out. I also bought a LOGO limited edition print Mia. I love them and have several brushes left. I take the brush off after every use and clean the under part of the implement with alcohol, on a Q tip. This has kept it from getting gross all these years.  I am sure Clarisonic will be back at some point. Many companies that filed Chapter 11 resurface after awhile. I await their return as well. Maybe I'm just being hopeful because I don't want to think about what I will use when these 2 konk out or I run out of brushes! Don't like pop sonic items. They seem to be very cheaply made.

New Contributor
Hi there! Go to the Mercari website. Replacement brushes can be purchased there.