Regular Contributor

Clarisonic vs. Michael Todd's soniclear

I was in desperate need of a new clarisonic (old one 5yrs old) and noticed Michael Todd was having a TS at hsn and the price was amazing (119.99) along with everything else that came along with it. I decided to get it and give it a try and besides I knew Clarisonic was having a special a week later so nothing to loose. So glad I did. It is just wonderful and love all the attachments, especially the sonic fused head for your face after you apply all you serums and creams, you use this head to massage everything into your skin. I have seen so many beauty brands put out "clarisonic" look-a-likes trying to compare themselves to the original, when they are not even close. The biggest difference was how the brush head would go around in circles instead of vibrating like the Clarisonic. Michael Todd's vibrates just like the Clarisonic what i like and want. So if your looking for a new system, try Michael Todd's I think you'l love it.

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Contributor

Re: Clarisonic vs. Michael Todd's soniclear

I bought it too when it was the TSV the other week.  I really do enjoy it better than my Mia Clarisonic.  And the brushes will last for 6 months.

Super Contributor

Re: Clarisonic vs. Michael Todd's soniclear

Love the Michael Todd system. Great value. Really works great and I love all of the accessories