Regular Contributor

Ive been using my smart profile for almost  a month. I really have seen quite a difference in my skin and was shocked and am so pleased.This morning after using  it I noticed my neck and honestly the wrinkles and sag are  slowly changing for the better I looked again to be sure and its true.....Have any of you had this happen.....Im in my mid- seventies  and I am not making false claim.....I saw the demostrations and was skeptic for so long but boy was I wrong......Its well worth the money......

Honored Contributor

I am 63 and have been using the clarisonic Mia for the last 4 or 5 years and I have seen a huge difference in my skin too. I have always had nice skin but it looks and feels so much better now. My skincare works better and my makeup looks and applies better and am using alot less too. I use it 1x a day so my brushes last a little longer. Will replace it when needed. 

Honored Contributor

I think clean skin is very important and the Clairsonic does help with that. My skin breaks out at 67, if I don't use my Clairsonic

Trusted Contributor

Can't be without my Clarisonic!Heart

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Trusted Contributor

I've used mine now for several years and absolutely love it, So much so that if it dies, I will go to Ulta and purchase another one right away. 

Honored Contributor

@pattiewaddle wrote:

Ive been using my smart profile for almost  a month. I really have seen quite a difference in my skin and was shocked and am so pleased.This morning after using  it I noticed my neck and honestly the wrinkles and sag are  slowly changing for the better I looked again to be sure and its true.....Have any of you had this happen.....Im in my mid- seventies  and I am not making false claim.....I saw the demostrations and was skeptic for so long but boy was I wrong......Its well worth the money......

@pattiewaddle  Yes, I did notice a change in a very short time. I've used mine for yrs. & am on an auto-delivery plan for new brushes w/ Clarisonic. I also go from face to neck to bra line. I notice a difference in fine lines & texture on my chest, too. Since I wear SPF in same areas, important to keep it clear and pores cleaned out.