Honored Contributor

Mally's New Illuminator (stick; one day only price)

Anyone ordering this?  ODO price.  I think it is new today.  It is different from the one in the TSV.    

Respected Contributor

Re: Mally's New Illuminator (stick; one day only price)

I just flipped over to watch the last few minutes.  She (a makeup artist) said to put an illumination stick on dry patches.  That is a horrible idea.  Why would you want to highlight your dry, flaky areas?

Respected Contributor

The name does not match the product. Mally said it was more like a moisturizer that can go over your foundation. It seemed like a very interesting product. It is not a highlighter. 

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Anyone ordering this?  ODO price.  I think it is new today.  It is different from the one in the TSV.    

@Daysdee  At my age, highlighting is not a good look. I like a slightly dewey look, but that's way different. 

Honored Contributor

@Jewel22 wrote:

The name does not match the product. Mally said it was more like a moisturizer that can go over your foundation. It seemed like a very interesting product. It is not a highlighter. 

@Janey2  Watching the show back. She's so hyped up, not sure she even knows what she's saying. Joanne's grey, unruly brows: 1st she said it was her New Today brow pencils and later (brows looked the same), she said it was the brow product in the compact w/ brush.

I can't pay attention to someone so wild, hands flying, hair flipping, yelling and jumping around. Turned it off.