Regular Contributor
Has anyone ever purchased this from ebay? Where would I find the best price? When was this a TSV? Thanks!!
Frequent Contributor

Around the 2013 holidays. Many, many colors and pattern options. HTH.

Trusted Contributor

QVC has it on sale now for about $136 and 4 easy pays.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Occasional Contributor

You might want to check out a recent video on You Tube by beauty blogger Hot and Flashy. She apparently got a fake Clarisonic and talks about how to spot one. HTHS

Trusted Contributor
I am going to be selling mine on eBay. I hardly ever used it. If you don't mind a used one ( would need to buy new brushes) I am practically giving it away.
Valued Contributor

Be cautious buying from a non-authorized dealer of Clarisonic (like many on Ebay). The warranty won't be valid and Clarisonic's warranty is terrific if you ever need it. I've received a quick response when my Clarisonic would not re-charge and got a new product quickly when I called the Clarisonic company.

Respected Contributor

When I did price comparisons on the Mia 2 a few months back when I purchased mine, I found QVC to have the best price. Even better than ebay.

Super Contributor

I'm comfortable buying most things on ebay, but I wanted the warranty so I got the regular Mia from Skinstore for less than $100.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the difference only that the Mia2 has the sound that tells you when to move it to another area of your face? To me, this isn't worth paying for. It stays on for a minute and after a couple of uses you know when to move it. I can't see paying the extra for that feature.