Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz looks so young with his new look.

i agree, people that say nasty unkind comments are nasty and unkindsad emoticon

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't think he looked young at all, I thought he looked like a middle aged many trying to hard to look you and hip.  Men men that tragic mistake too.

Woman LOL Here we go, @fourpaws56

There is a spellcheck by-the-way we could use, @chrystaltree

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't think he looked young at all, I thought he looked like a middle aged many trying to hard to look you and hip.  Men men that tragic mistake too.

embarrassed smiley face emoticon

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

There is and the next time I write a term paper, I'll use it.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Don't ever apply for a job as a magazine editor.  You wouldn't get hired, geeeeeeeeeesh, proofread what you type!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

There is and the next time I write a term paper, I'll use it.

Great idea! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Yes, Chaz cleans up nicely... that other scrungy dirty look was so  bad.

This look is better but obviously dyed.   He must have to dye his beard a couple of times a day.   The red beard with the Blond hair is unique.  

Trusted Contributor

He's a stylist...it comes with the job!  I wouldn't want one who's had the same look since 1990!

Honored Contributor

I do think he looks better.

As an aside, for those who seem so bent out of shape over what they presume to be nasty or rude comments about the vendor, you might practice what you preach when it comes to the immediate personal attacks on posters who may disagree about his new look.

But that's wishful thinking, I know.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I do think he looks better.

As an aside, for those who seem so bent out of shape over what they presume to be nasty or rude comments about the vendor, you might practice what you preach when it comes to the immediate personal attacks on posters who may disagree about his new look.

But that's wishful thinking, I know.

Woman Happy ...... and could you please give a direct quote of an example of a "personal attack" here, @suzyQ3? I mean, outside a common exchange of opinions?

By-the-way, that "might practice what you preach" suggestion of yours, should it apply exclusively to these other posters, or it may also apply to you? In case you did not notice, you actually kind of "attacking" other posters here, because you are disagreeing with them, maybe? Woman Happy