Respected Contributor

Re: Charlotte Tilbury Black Friday Sale

I am debating the airbrush flawless foundation but I watched some videos that said it was really hard to pin down the correct color as it darkens after you put it on.  Have any of you tried it?

I have tried the magic foundation and really didn't care for it much so I use another brand.  I do love most of all her other makeup though.  I've gotten so many compliments on it since I started using it.  One person even said I had a great complexion (which like no one has ever said to me before!), I think probably from using her highlighters. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I'll look for the both of us!  I bought her Mini bronzer/highlighter during the Sephora sale and would like to try some other products.  30% off and free shipping is all the tempting I need Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Just wondering - does anybody use her skin care products?  I've been looking at her serum at Sephora.

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18  Her foundations run yellow and do darken. If you have a warm undertone, go with the a shade one lighter than what you would normally wear. If you have a cool undertone....I would skip. Sorry. Smiley Sad

@appm I love her skincare. Her Magic Cream hydrates and gives a beautiful glow. The one sold in the US is NOT the same as the one sold in the UK/Europe, however due to ingredients that are banned in the US.  Her eyecream is FANTASTIC for night use. Her clay mask is gentle on my super dry and sensitive skin and her sheet mask is amazing; don't know how it works but it does!!  Her cleanser/balm is thick and some people don't like the texture; but I think it's great to place over everything (like an oil) to super hydrate or to smear on super dry patches (feet and socks....OMG!). She has little kits so I would try one of them but no complaints with the ones I have of hers. HTH Smiley Happy

*Four Seasons once again*