Respected Contributor

Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is awesome!

The brand is Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask.  This stuff bubbles up and cleans out your pores.  Read about it on Amazon.  4 1/2 star rating with 4,650 reviews.  It's fun and cheap, $10.80.

Honored Contributor

Re: Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is awesome!

Oh wow this looks fantastic @mima. I just placed my order. Thank you!!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Also ordered. Thanks. Looks interesting.

Honored Contributor

@mima that does sound interesting and a good small gift idea.I am always looking for something inexpensive but unusual for my gym friends.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried this last night for the first time and I love it!Heart You can feel it working...tingles and you can actually hear it fizzing up on your face.Woman LOL When you apply it just make sure to keep it away from your eyes and nostrils because the foaming might get to those areas. It says to leave it on for five minutes but I left it on for about ten minutes when it started to dry. While rinsing I gently rubbed the product in a circular motion until it got rinsed off completely. My skin was so smooth, exfoliated and super clean afterwards. It was glowing! I plan on using this once weekly. It's fantastic. Thank you @mima for your suggestion!

This product has fragrance and I found it to be somewhat on the moderate to heavy side but tolerable. I would have preferred it with no fragrance. It's not that bad but just a warning to those who cannot use fragranced products.

Made in Korea.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered Elf's bubble mask when they had their 50% off sitewide sale.  I'm just waiting for my order to get here.  Trying to be patient.  Seriously...this is hard.  Smiley Frustrated

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

I dont get it, one jar is $10 and change, 2 is $56 and change????

Honored Contributor

BTW, a few ebay sellers are selling it for under $8 and free shipping.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I dont get it, one jar is $10 and change, 2 is $56 and change????

@ShelbelleI saw that and really thought I was getting a bargain.  LOL. 

Actually I see that all the time on Amazon.  I don't understand their thinking either.  

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just ordered too.  This looks like a great mask.